Saturday, September 10, 2011

32 &79- MUSICAL THEATRE DARLING


“It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop.”

Wisdom of Confucius

So a year or so ago, if not more  I took on a task that was meant to motivate me to, get out there and LIVE and not merely be a bystander in my own life. Then said life got in the way and I haven't completed as much as I would have at the moment, but easy does it, whatever. However,  I have managed to completed some of that daunting list and I've had some fun doing it. 

In April, (yes were are currently in September) I went to New York City with Rebecca to see How To Succeed In Business (Without Really Trying) which if for those not in the know is a broadway musical which is currently starting Daniel Radcliffe. By going I got to check od two things on my list, as well as meet and just generally be in the presence of Harry Pot- I mean Daniel Radcliffe. Who is this cute little pint-size ball of perfectness, both in the play and in everything else he decides to do. Here is some picture evidence.

Pint Size Perfection
Now anyone who knows me also knows about my deep love of Harry Potter, this was huge. I might have been interested in the play because he was in it but it truly was an a great show with  great cast. We got box seats, only because I didn't sleep, drank all night, meet some interesting New York characters and waited in line an obscene amount but it was all work it.

While we were in the city, I also got to stop by my girl Carrie's Brownstone, did some Karaoke horribly and all around just enjoyed my time.

So to numbers 32, which is only partially done as I have four more broadway plays to see and to 79 which is totally done. Hoorah.

I am holding on to this until an Ebay Payout
I might also be a little too old to this excited about this kind of stuff, but Peter Pan says, whatevs.

P.S- This puts me like second degrees from every major amazing British Actor known to man and that list includes Mr Darcy, I mean Colin Firth and if I think hard enough Jude Law.
Smiles

Yes, That is me with a Tony Winner. You're Jeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment